Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The " not so secret" all time solution to higher sales and a better life !!!!!!!!!!

WOW what a title!!!!

Sounds like I have a formula here that may just change your life,  That's because I do. 
This formula is inside of a container that you already have with you, as a matter of fact that container is YOU


I have met a lot of sales people in my life, some just seem to know how to get that inward fire stoked, while others, try as they might, cant seem to get it burning
  These poor guys try it all, energy drinks, loud music,jogging in place, they manage to get their blood pumping for a short burst... but soon find they burn out.
  If this is a picture of you, the situation is very simple , you just haven't learned a  basic truth.

 THERE IS GREATNESS INSIDE OF YOU
  We have all heard of the men and women who against incredible odds, and impossible circumstances manage to survive.   Things like being lost in the wilderness, Trapped in demolished buildings, Stranded on snow covered mountain tops.
   We have read the stories of the people who lift cars off of children, run through blazing fire to save a loved one, or some other feat of heroism.
These folks are built just like you and I. They are wonderful complex human beings.
 They are People who find Greatness inside of themselves.

  So what about you?  do you think you were skipped in this department ?  Absolutely not !!   This tenacity, this determination, this supernatural charge of energy is waiting inside of you.

 Unlocking it starts with your unwavering conviction
  You cannot be willing to accept less than greatness in yourself. 
    Don't rest your head on the soft pillow of self pity, it will lull you to sleep and you will be doomed to a career filled with mediocrity and average success.
  You must push yourself to be better today than you were yesterday.  You have to get up every morning and find within you that determination and drive that will carry you to the top of your selling game. 
   I am not a doctor, nor a professional trainer. I am not a guru by any one's standard . But this I KNOW without the sincere conviction that you are capable of great things, you will never achieve great things
You cannot be willing to accept less than greatness in yourself. 

You must call your self to action
  Develop the daily routine of "Calling yourself to the task at hand.  I will give you a daily affirmation that I believe will help you to do this.  You are welcome to use it "as-is" or modify it as needed.

          TODAY I WILL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS THAN ALL I HAVE TO GIVE
I WILL NOT ALLOW FEAR TO STOP ME FROM TRYING
I WILL NOT ALLOW FAILURE TO STOP ME FROM WINNING
I WILL APPROACH MY TASKS TODAY WITH ENTHUSIASM AND DETERMINATION
I WILL SUCCEED


I am going to continue on this theme for the next few posts, I am interested in hearing from you, please feel free to use the comment section.  or email me at donblanz.@gmail.com


Tomorrow we will look at holding yourself accountable for greatness

Sell like your living depends on it
Donnie







  

No comments:

Post a Comment